< Back to Recipes
For the sauce
- 4 oz Plugra Butter
- 160 ml by volume Shallots (fine Diced)
- 1 oz Tomato Paste
- 375 ml Petit Chablis
- 6 oz Bell Weather Farms Crème Fraiche
- 2/3 cups Heavy Cream
To finish sauce
- 1 oz Plugra Butter
- 2 oz Beurre Manie, as needed
For the dish
- 5oz Jambon Madrange (sliced 1.5mm thick)
- 8 oz. Tagliatelle pasta
- 1 Tbs Chopped Parsley
- to taste Fleur de Sel & White Pepper
For the sauce:
- Sweat shallots with butter, add tomato paste, Chablis, and reduce by ½ medium high heat.
- Add crème fraiche and heavy cream and cook for 10 min hard simmer.
To finish sauce:
- To make Beurre Manie, use your fingertips or wooden spoon to knead together equal parts by weight, softened butter and flour. Can be made in larger batches and reserved for use as needed.
- Bring sauce to a boil. Mount sauce with butter and whisk in beurre manie to thicken the sauce. Strain sauce and reserve.
For the dish:
- Cook the tagliatelle pasta until al dente. Strain water and return to saucepan.
- Add the jambon madrange and chablisienne sauce into the pan of cooked pasta and simmer until heated through.
- Toss with parsley, salt, and pepper.