- Combine garlic, salt, sugar, mint, olive oil, and white pepper to make a marinade.
- Marinate the lamb for 30 minutes, covered, in the refrigerator (can be done overnight).
- Place on rotisserie skewer and press firmly to form a one large roast. Cook on rotisserie on high for 15 minutes and reducing to medium for 30 minutes. Baste occasionally.
- To cook your dried beans, soak them overnight. Cook at a gentle simmer in water for an hour with salt to taste, add water when needed. Let cool and drain the excess water.
- Simmer beans and chicken stock, adjust seasoning.
- To make brown butter, take a stick of butter and melt on the stovetop on medium. It will begin to foam, swirl the butter, and wait for the foaming to subside. The milk solids will brown and fall to the bottom of your pan and you will smell a toasted, nutty flavor as the butter turns a golden brown color.
- Garnish the bean stew with meyer lemon, chives, and brown butter. Serve with slices of the lamb kebab.