< Back to Recipes
For the Bread
- 1 each Baguette old (cut in thirds bottom of bread cut flat)
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Goat Cheese Spread
For the Peas
- 1 cup Peas (blanched and fork crushed)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Shallots (small dice)
- 1/2 tablespoons Mint (small diced)
- 1/2 tablespoons Dill (chopped medium)
- Salt/White Pepper to taste
For the Garnish
- Flowering Herbs (from the market)
- Arbiquina Olive Oil (or any good quality extra virgin olive oil)
- For the baguette: warm in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Heat olive oil on medium-low heat into a pan, and place the baguette cut side down can cook until golden brown. Then flip over to gently warm other side and set aside.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan and sweat shallots until translucent.
- Add the peas to sauté pan and gently warm over medium heat.
- Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Add dill and mint to peas and stir.
- To assemble, spread the goat cheese over bread and place onto a large plate. Add the peas on top of the spread. Its ok of some peas fall off to the sides of bread and onto the plate.
- Drizzle olive oil over peas.
- Garnish with flowering herbs on top.