Now on Ludo à la Maison by popular demand...Apple clafoutis with Rêve Lefebvre!
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until creamy.
- Whisk in the milk and vanilla. Then add the melted butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and butter.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the flour, whisking the whole time until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Peel and cut the apples into chunks.
- Add the apples and bake for 35-40min until golden brown and puffed. Finish with powdered sugar and serve immediately.